It's a lot of fuun [:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Escape.
not a user yet?
why not register? [:
..You know you want too. ;D
It's a lot of fuun [:
Escape.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Away--Story told by Savannah Weiner

3 posters

Go down

Get Away--Story told by Savannah Weiner Empty Get Away--Story told by Savannah Weiner

Post by KelseyBieber-Beadles Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:43 pm

Chapter 1
It all started when I was 11. My mom was drunk, she was screaming and my dad and little brother. "Shut the heck up. Nobody cares about you" She yelled at Levi. He was crying; mom punched him and everything. I walk out of the bathroom and find Levi under the kitchen counter. Dad was calling the police.I run to Levi and hug him. Mom had a knife in her hand, comming toards us. i stand up and pick up the stool. I throw it at her. She fell to the ground. She was knocked out. Dad went to the door, it was the police. The beer bottel was on the ground near her, shattered.
"How much did she drink?" The police asked. "Avout 5. I told her to stop, she had a bad day. She came home and started screaming at Savannah and Levi. Then she started drinking." He told the police.
"Alright. Take her away, hand cuff her incase she wakes up." He looked at us "We will let you know more tomorrow." I nodded.
Dad took us inkot the living room. He put Levi on this lap. "We won't talk about this untill the whole thing is over, understand?" he said. "Yeah." I say, Levi nodded.
"I'm scared" Levi said. "Everything will be alright" Dad said. He turned on the TV and we fell asleep.
Now I'm 17 and I have a scar on my arm from the knofe. I still remember that day like it was yesterday , so does Levi.
KelseyBieber-Beadles
KelseyBieber-Beadles
Site Founder.
Site Founder.

Mood : Iffy <3

http://amazingdayz.omgforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Get Away--Story told by Savannah Weiner Empty Re: Get Away--Story told by Savannah Weiner

Post by -Bree. Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Good Job[:
-Bree.
-Bree.

Mood : Eh.

http://wooters.nice-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Get Away--Story told by Savannah Weiner Empty Re: Get Away--Story told by Savannah Weiner

Post by -beatlesfanboy Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Good job:]
-beatlesfanboy
-beatlesfanboy
Site Founder.
Site Founder.

Mood : blooberr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down